Cape Town Gateway apartments are situated in the prestigious area of Sunset Beach, which is a twenty-five-minute drive from both Cape Town International Airport as well as Cape Town City Centre.
Sunset Beach is conveniently close to popular shopping centres such as the V&A Waterfront and Canal Walk, superb restaurants, beaches, wine farms, golf courses, cycling trails and more. It is also within easy reach of main access roads, Cape Town’s city centre, Table Mountain, Cape Town Stadium and Cape Town International Airport. A MyCiTi Bus pick-up point is within walking distance from the apartments.
The apartments are close to the beach, known for its stunning views of Table Mountain (one of the seven Wonders of Nature) and its majestic sunsets. Sunset Beach also is one of the top-rated wind and kite surfing spots in South Africa.
The Cape Gateway self-catering apartments – with one, two or three bedrooms each and are fully furnished. Although the units are self catering, breakfast could be pre-arranged and served on request at additional cost.
Enjoy your stay in stylish accommodation with family, friends or colleagues.
Apartments with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms
Fully furnished, self-catering
Garden with lap pool
Braai, entertainment area
Secure, off-street parking
Kindly send us your request for reservations and quotation purposes for a speedy service at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Alternative, please complete the booking form here-under. Upon receipt of the request, we will present a quotation to yourself. Once a booking is made, you will be required to pay a deposit in order to secure the place. Please take time to review the cancellation policy as well as the children’s policy.
How to book
To request a quotation, please complete the REQUEST A QUOTATION FORM below. We will then provide you with availability and costs.
Once you have received a quotation, a deposit is required to confirm your booking.
Please request our cancellation policy when you confirm your booking.
We welcome children of all ages.
11 April - 14 June
16 July - 30 October
1 November - 19 December
11 January - 10 April
20 December - 10 January
We invite you to contact us regarding your accommodation needs at the Gateway Apartments in Sunset Beach, Milnerton, Cape Town. We’re here to help.
Directions from Cape Town International Airport
- From the Airport take the N2 Freeway, east bound, direction Cape Town city centre.
- Stay on the N2 until you see signs indicating Paarl N1 Freeway on your left.
- Drive in the direction of Paarl until you see signs indicating R27, Otto Du Plessis Drive, on you left.
- Take the off-ramp in a northerly direction towards Milnerton.
- Continue past the Milnerton Golf Course on your left.
- Follow the road until you reach a sign indicating Sunset Beach on your left.
- At the traffic lights, with the Engen fuel station on your left, turn left into Ocean Way.
- At the first stop, turn left into Cardita Circle and first left again to number 7.